We are hiring!
HVAC Installer Responsibilities:
• Represent in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company
• Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes
• General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of products, services and programs on every call.
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
• Wear Company provided uniform and be professional and easily identifiable by customers • Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard
• Operate iPad and complete digital work orders.
HVAC Installer Qualifications
• Refrigeration Mechanic Red Seal
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas B license.
• Must have at least a Class 5 Driver’s License.
• Some sheet metal experience an asset
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
• This position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates
*Wage Dependent on experience* Preference to 5+ experience as a Journeyperson
Interested individuals can send your Cover Letter and Resume to Kyle@KLMechanical.ca